The health of the intestinal flora is a subject that is not approached very often and which is not given too much attention. Why? Many probably do not know the overwhelming importance of the normal functioning of the intestinal flora. Did you know, for example, that the imbalance in the intestinal flora can affect your immune, digestive, nervous and hormonal systems ?!
Therefore, when there are fewer PROBIOTIC strains and more bad bacteria, an imbalance occurs in your intestinal flora.
Next, we will review the main factors that can disrupt the balance of the intestinal flora:
- Antibiotic treatments
- Bacterial or viral intestinal infections (the most common being Rotavirus infection)
- Changing the environment and diet during travel to other regions (traveler's diarrhea)
- Stress, chaotic diets, high alcohol consumption
Lack of balance in your intestinal flora can have detrimental consequences on your body:
- Disorder of intestinal transit, which can culminate in diarrhea, constipation and abdominal discomfort
- Weakening of the immune system
- Favoring the development of allergies, usually manifested by rashes
We do not want to scare you, but to help you and offer you solutions. That is why we recommend, for you and your family, Bonflor capsules, the symbiotic developed by Fiterman Pharma.
What do you "eat" with?
Well, this SINbiotic product is composed of a beneficial combination of PRObiotics and PREBiotics. PRObiotics are good "children" who always bring satisfaction, but who need caring parents to feed them and help them develop ( PREbiotics ).
Specifically, the optimal amount of fructooligosaccharides (PREbiotics ) provides nutrients specific to the development of Bifidobacterium longum and Lactobacillus rhamnosus (PRObiotics ). Thus, the colonization and rebalancing of your intestinal flora will be done in a short period of time.
In addition, Bonflor capsules have other benefits:
- It is indicated during pregnancy and lactation, because it increases the immunostimulatory properties of breast milk and reduces the risk of atopic eczema.
- In the case of allergic rhinitis, it reduces the need for antiallergic treatment
- In the case of irritable bowel syndrome, it reduces the severity of the manifestations
- Reduces diarrhea associated with antibiotic use
Regarding the mode of administration, it is simple: in children between 2 and 12 years a capsule is administered 1-2 times a day, while in children over 12 years and adults it is recommended to administer a capsule 1-3 times per day.
For your health, remember to smile, love every day and take care of your intestinal flora.