Choosing a multicooker can be a really difficult task, because there is a huge variety of products and prices. To help you, we've gathered some information from expert reports and tests so we can pick out the top 10 multicookers available on the market right now.
The multicooker has become a common object in any kitchen, because it allows us to cook delicious and healthy dishes with little effort and in a shorter time. This extremely useful appliance in the kitchen also has the advantage of an affordable price, but also of energy saving. The housewives know this and want to buy a multicooker for cooking delicious dishes for their families. But how can you choose the best multicooker from the many offers on the market?
To make a wise investment, we suggest you analyze together the most important technical features of this cooker, but also the opinions about multicooker expressed by those who already use it.
The technical characteristics of a good multicooker
The power of the device
The power values offered by a multicooker are between 450 and 1400 Watts. A high value of power determines a faster preparation of culinary dishes, even 5 times compared to the traditional way. Obviously, your choice must be based on personal needs, depending on how often you decide that you need to use the multicooker. If you want to use the appliance daily, you should choose a model with a power of at least 900 W, and if you only cook occasionally, a model with a minimum power is enough.
These appliances have a compact, lightweight design and high portability. Being models that close tightly, this means that they can be used in any room and even taken on holiday with you.
The load capacity represents the amount of food that can be cooked in a single cycle. If you have a large family or if you want to cook larger quantities of food, then you will choose a large appliance model. A capacity of 4.5 liters of the multicooker is enough for a family with an average of four people.
The multicooker is compartmentalized in the form of superimposed drawers, through which the steam will circulate, in order to process the food under pressure. If you choose to cook multiple dishes simultaneously, we recommend that you choose a multicooker model with as many compartments as possible.
Multicookers are made of various materials : their interior is lined with a ceramic coating to preserve the quality of food, but also damage the device. We recommend that you choose multicookers made of resistant, durable materials that can withstand very high temperatures.
Additional functions and options
Every multicooker must have at least three basic functions: steaming, baking and boiling. To these can be added various other additional functions that can make your cooking experience much more enjoyable and efficient. E.g:
- Timer – is the function that allows efficient programming of the multicoker to start operating at preset times, even without supervision;
- Extra timer options – involve other additional options, such as delaying the start of the device or turning it off automatically;
- Depressurization – is the option that offers maximum safety during food preparation when high pressures are reached; the steam released during cooking is eliminated in a controlled manner;
- Heating or reheating function – is the function that can be activated programmatically, only when you want to heat an already prepared food or if you want to keep the food warm longer.
Choose with confidence multicooker models that have as many functions or additional options as possible to benefit from the advantages of using them in your home life.
Specific operating programs
Any efficient multicooker has some specific operating programs that are worth having when cooking:
- "Slow cooking" is an option for slow cooking. The ingredients can be introduced in the right quantities, following the preparation recipe, and they will be prepared properly during the time set by you.
- Pressure cooking is an extremely popular program among users because it allows food to be prepared quickly while maintaining food quality. The pressure value may differ depending on the type of food being cooked. Thus, you can use high pressures when cooking meat and lower pressures when cooking vegetables. Steaming has two important advantages: preserving the vitamins of vegetables and the low number of calories of the obtained preparations.
- The “steaming” option is a program used especially in the case of vegetables, because it is a very healthy method of preparing them, the nutritional value of these ingredients being preserved through preparation.
- The frying option is a program found in the case of many multicookers, allowing food to be fried without pre-cooking it, thus gaining more time and maximum efficiency.
Choosing a multicooker produced by a well-known brand offers you some extra guarantees. First of all, you will have the best quality components, professional service or a product warranty of at least two years.
The purchase price of a multicooker is an important criterion for choosing it. Most customers go for low-priced models, but the cheapest models are not the best. It would be best to establish a satisfactory amount of investment in this product because it is a pity not to fully benefit from the functions and cooking options of a quality multicooker. Choosing a quality home appliance is worth a higher price for greater long-term benefits.
Choose the best multicooker for your needs!
Having available this relevant information about the technical characteristics of a quality multicooker, but also the opinions expressed by users, we recommend that you first analyze virtually the existing offers on the market. The advantages are many: you can benefit from price reductions, various offers, the guarantee of the products is the same, you can return them if you don't like them and, above all, you save a lot of precious time. Even if you are a fan of shopping in stores to test the product, you can gain significant time if you make a previous preselection.
All we have to do is choose the most suitable multicooker for your needs! Increase and inspiration for shopping!
Click to rate this post!
Total: 4 Average: 4