The other day I started making apple cake, the cake I make whenever I have the opportunity and many apples at my disposal. While I was making the dough, a wonderful idea came to me 😀 to make the magic cake . No, I didn't make jams and jams, but my mother makes the best plum jam :)) and I had some jars that were well kept. I also put some nuts, and the children took care of breaking them, being happy that they can raise the noise level in the house :))))
- For sheets:
- 1 or
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- 5 tablespoons milk
- 5 tablespoons oil
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- vanilla essence
- 250-300 g flour
- For the filling:
- 1 jar of 400 g plum magic
- chopped walnuts, enough to cover the entire surface of the cake
Preparation Cake with magiun and nuts:
In a bowl, mix the egg with a pinch of salt until it doubles in volume. Add sugar and vanilla and mix until you get a creamy composition. Pour the oil and milk in turn and mix lightly. Then add flour mixed with baking powder and knead a homogeneous and non-sticky dough.
Divide the dough into 3. Spread two thirds of the dough with the rolling pin, at the size and shape of the tray we will use. I used a small tray 20 cm in diameter. Transfer to the tray lined with baking paper, lifting the dough slightly on the edge, forming a border. Put the plum jam, cover with a layer of chopped walnuts. From the rest of the dough we make a grid with which to cover the cake.
- Plum jam can be replaced with plum jam or any other jam you like
- put the walnut kernel in a thicker bag and beat it a little with the sledgehammer. It lasts even less than if you cut it with a knife and avoid making too much mess
- you can adjust the amount of magic according to your taste. You can put more or less… you see! 😉
Bake in the oven over medium heat until the dough is browned. Leave to cool in the pan, then portion as desired.
Good appetite! 😉