There are things you can't get rid of (at least for a while), and the symptoms that your period causes are among them. You are already used to the cramps, pains and bad moods that you try to alleviate, but what bothers you very much is the feeling of bloating that you have both before menstruation and during it and that occurs because water retention in the body at this time of month. You eat a little and yet you feel full, the clothes seem to have shrunk suddenly, and you don't even want to see the scale so as not to spoil your mood even more.
Well, to get rid of the discomfort caused by bloating during menstruation, here are some recommendations to follow:
- Eat foods rich in potassium. Potassium has the role of regulating body fluids and thus prevents the feeling of bloating. You can include bananas, melons, spinach, tomatoes or walnuts in your daily diet.
- Give up habits that make you swallow too much air, such as chewing gum or drinking from a glass with straw.
- Avoid carbohydrates in the evening because starch can make you retain water.
- Pay attention to the amount of salt. Salted foods accentuate the feeling of bloating.
- Stay away from carbonated drinks. Consume plain water and non-acidic juices.
- You can take calcium and magnesium supplements, as both minerals relieve the symptoms of PMS.
- Move. 15-20 minutes of walking will help you feel better.
Balonix med eliminates abdominal discomfort
To get rid of the discomfort caused by bloating, we recommend Balonix med. Balonix med calms and prevents bloating and flatulence and eliminates abdominal discomfort. Balonix med tablets have a pleasant lemon taste, are administered during or after meals, and if necessary, before bedtime.
You can find more information about the solutions for abdominal discomfort on www.cetipicagreu.ro .