Fresh apple cake recipe (fasting recipe)
Today we have a fasting cake, a tender cake with apples. A very simple and easy cake to make, especially if you have apples already prepared, as I had them 😉
Fresh apple cake (fasting recipe dessert idea)
- It took:
- 150 ml of rice milk
- 100 g sugar (powder)
- 100 ml coconut oil (melted)
- 450 g flour
- 10 g baking powder
- orange peel
- 1 kg of ready-made and sweetened apples
Preparation Fresh apple cake (fasting):
Apples are put on the grater with large meshes. Then put them in a pan in which I put a little oil and heat them over medium heat. Sweeten to taste and flavor with ground cinnamon.
- if you don’t like cinnamon, you can omit it and flavor it with vanilla
Put in a bowl the rice milk, coconut oil, sugar, orange peel and a pinch of salt. Mix well, then add flour mixed with baking powder. Knead an elastic, non-sticky dough by hand.
- if the dough is too soft you can add a little flour or rice milk if it is too soft
- rice milk can be replaced with any other vegetable milk or mineral water
- coconut oil can be replaced with sunflower oil
The dough is divided in two. Each piece of dough is spread on a thin sheet, on a lightly floured table, approximately the size of a tray (40/28 cm) lined with baking paper. Spread the apple filling in an even layer, then cover with the second sheet of dough. Bake on medium heat (160 degrees, electric oven with ventilation) for about 30 minutes, until the tender apple cake is lightly browned.
Leave the cake to cool in the pan, then portion it.
- in the first phase the sheets are crispy, like biscuits. Until the next day it softens very well. It’s good anyway! 😉
Good appetite! 😉
RECIPE IN PICTURES
You can find other POST CAKES recipes HERE
For more recommendations I am waiting for you on the Facebook page ( HERE )