One of the most well-known and useful appliances in any kitchen is the stove. More classic or more modern, the stove has been with consumers since its invention by James Sharp in 1826, being the silent witness of the most extraordinary culinary adventures of thousands of generations of people.
Check the price
We all know what a stove should look like, but do we know what a cheap and good stove should look like when we want to buy it. Therefore, we thought of coming to the aid of those who study the offers of stoves available on the market to choose the best kitchen stove. What are the technical details that matter in choosing a good stove, we present below:
Important features of a good stove
The choice of the best stove for everyone must take into account the size of the space where it will be placed, but also the volume of cooking in the family. The classic stove model is the one with 4 meshes and two standard widths: 50 and 60 centimeters, to which is added 10 centimeters as a safety space up to the furniture.
The stoves on the commercial market are made of two types of materials: stainless steel and painted sheet metal. The difference between the two is not only quality, but also price. If you want to buy the best stove then you should invest in a stainless steel model, more solid, more attractive and with a longer service life.
Number of burners
Existing models of stoves on the market can be with 2 or 4 burners, of different sizes. The latter are most often purchased by consumers, because they allow cooking at various intensities to suit everyone:
- 1 small burner for heating or for small containers;
- 2 medium-sized burners, most often used for cooking;
- 1 large burner, with high volume and heat intensity.
Type of oven
The most important component of a stove remains the oven. When you want to choose from the many models of ovens, orient yourself according to your practical and functional needs. Ovens can be of two types: single – single compartment and double – with two spaces with unique cooking settings. The ovens also have several very important options that you should consider:
- Interior lighting with a light bulb that turns cooking into a relaxing experience;
- Roaster – is a useful accessory for those who want to prepare meat in this way;
- Timer – the most useful option for preparing baked goods that tells you exactly the elapsed time; with its help the dishes do not burn and you do not have to sit by the stove;
- Electric ignition – eliminates the use of an external ignition source to increase consumer comfort.
Additional options and functions
Choosing the best stove also involves checking its additional options, not to be neglected, because the stove thus increases its usefulness:
- Safety system – both for hob and oven, extremely useful especially if we have small children around to avoid unwanted accidents; the safety system is also activated in case of accidental gas leaks;
- Backwashing – pirtolitică the production of high temperatures of 500 Celsius degrees as converted food residues or ashes by means of steam which deposits easily removed without cleaning agents and without friction.
- Touch control – which ensures the performance of all operations on the meter screen, without buttons or other; the aesthetic appearance of the stove is thus much improved compared to the classic models;
- Infrared cooking – which can reduce preheating time by up to 20% while keeping cooking dishes juicy and full of flavor;
- Smart technology built into the stove oven – which provides information on the operation of the stove directly via Wi-Fi, on the owner's tablet or mobile phone.
- Convection ovens – which use fans to support the circulation of hot air inside the oven for the uniform preparation of dishes.
Knowing the basic characteristics of a quality stove, we now present the four models of stoves existing on the commercial market, with the advantages and disadvantages of each model:
Gas oven stove
This model is the most popular stove model because it has a functionality independent of electricity, in any corner of the world. In addition, by connecting it to electricity, the gas oven stove can benefit from many additional functions available, such as oven lighting, electric ignition or timer. Their high popularity is due to their low price and high reliability, while offering the same degree of safety as any modern stove model.
Electric stove with electric oven,
It is the most suitable choice in areas where there is no gas connection. The electric stove has many advantages: you get rid of:
- the stress of buying and replacing the bottle,
- take care of the smell of gas in the house,
- care for gas leaks or other technical details of this kind.
The weak points of this model are:
- the relatively long time required to reach the maximum heating point and
- the price, slightly higher than in the case of the gas oven stove.
Mixed stove with gas hob and electric oven
This model of stove is becoming more and more popular among consumers because it allows its use on both electricity and gas as needed. This eliminates unpleasant situations caused by a power failure or any technical failure in the transmission of gas.
It is the model with the fastest food processing, with extremely efficient operating principles and with aesthetics clearly superior to the other models. Its weaknesses are the high price and the need to use only certain types of vessels, compatible with induction.
Unlike other appliances, choosing the best stove primarily involves choosing the right model from the four major categories available, depending on the needs and budget of each. Once this choice is made, the technical and functionality details become secondary and are already included in the basic model.
Having now this relevant information, all you have to do is arm yourself patiently and make the most inspired choice. The best stove for you is a step away.
Click to rate this post!
Total: 168 Average: 3.8