The weekend has come… to start the party! :)) I don't know what party, but we're inventing one. :)))
If you haven't prepared Sangria at home yet, you should. Now it's still hot and the market is full of fruit. It's not long and we will drink mulled wine, and Sangria will be a sweet memory. :))
Let the party begin !!! :)))
- 750 ml semi-sweet red wine
- 660 ml Sprite
- 1 lemon
- 2 peaches
- 1 nectarine
- 1 para
- March 1
- a handful of grapes (black and white)
- For extra strength, you can add a little brandy
- You can also use a dry red wine, which will be sweetened with a few tablespoons of sugar
- Mineral water or tonic water can be used instead of Sprite
We clean the lemon, we peel the thin strips with the help of a vegetable cleaner.
In a large bowl we put the cut fruits or cubes and the lemon peel strips. Squeeze the lemon and sprinkle the fruit with the resulting juice.
Then pour the wine and Sprite and mix.
Cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least 3 hours, during which time the drink will cool very well and the fruits will leave their aroma.
Serve with ice and lemon slices.
Even if I used only one pear in the preparation, it seems like a pear after all :)) so I send the recipe to Betty , for the September challenge.